Assistant Vice President - Real Assets
- Citco Lithuania
- 3300-4500 €/mon. gross. + benefits.
- 10 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Real Assets Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be coordinating the administration of and fund accounting services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of portfolios of real assets clients who hold a diverse portfolio of investments.
- You will be ensuring the reporting packages, financial statements and consolidated reports are in accordance with the defined accounting standards, formats and procedures.
- You will be liaising and maintaining relationships with clients, auditors, tax advisors and other third parties. Meeting the expectations of clients and adhering to deadlines.
- You will be supervising staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed by the team.
- You will be planning team resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees within the team in order to motivate personnel.
- You will be constantly provisioning existing processes and looking for efficiencies.
- You have an excellent command of English; a second language would be useful.
- You have an accountancy or business administration degree qualification.
- You have a minimum 5 years of accounting, audit or similar experience and matching managerial skills.
- You have knowledge of IFRS.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.