Accounting Associate - SPV Accounting
- Citco Lithuania
- Monthly salary (bruto): From 1300.00 to 1600.00 €
- 10 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Assistant accountant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will responsible for general accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player.
- You want to be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.