- Michael Page
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- JN -112022-5850780
- Eze Ewuzie
- Job role
- Finance manager
- Not for profit / charity
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Newly created Finance Manager role responsible for producing and reconciling sales, creditor, debtor, payroll, and bank accounts in a small team.
Our client is an organisation that pioneers new ideas, demonstrates value, and pushes legislation to foster the growth of design. Because they are the national knowledge hub for design, all of the programmes they give aim to deepen our understanding of how design can improve people's lives.
- You will be in charge of processing sales invoices to clients as well as generating and processing payments to suppliers, ensuring that all are properly authorised.
- You will create cashflow projections to maximise the organisation's cash position and reconcile any investments.
- Verify that all spending on these cards is appropriately entered into the accounts and that all statements are reconciled.
- After our providers have been authorised, you will be responsible for creating and submitting the monthly payroll, pension, and other benefits to them.
- You will reconcile the account on a weekly basis and ensure that the VAT return is signed as part of the month-end process before submitting it.
- Maintain awareness of changes and collaborate with the leadership team to ensure the organisation fulfils compliance standards.
- Fully ACCA, CIPFA, or CIMA qualified.
- Expertise with a variety of financial accounting is required.
- Current knowledge of audit, tax, treasury, and other regulatory needs.
- Expertise with developing and improving systems and procedures.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Opportunity to be part of leadership team.
- 28 days annual leave including public and bank holidays.