Procure to Pay Specialist
- Bucharest (County)
- 09 Mar 2023
- 09 Apr 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
Job Summary: The P2P Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support to resolve the challenges we might have in workflow for open invoices (PO and NonPO invoices). The resolution generated is based on a root cause analysis with the aim to bring E2E process improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to fix multiple failure invoices (Price & quantity mismatch etc. ) and ensure the transactions are accurately and timely completed, following pre-defined controls;
- Drive continuous improvement projects engaging buyers, Category leads and invoice processing team to generate process improvements and new ways of working by assessing the E2E process;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve the understanding on the Accounts Payable process and deliver trainings if required;
- Monitors and improves compliance with policies, processes and procedures (i.e., NoPO NoPay policy, improve on-Time Payment, reduce multi touch on invoice cycle);
- To actively participate in building and maintaining successful customer relationships and adopt a flexible approach to job content by displaying openness to undertake various tasks within the team;
- Reports the progress on aged cases for the country in scope;
- Report Service Quality issues to drive process compliance.
- Reduce aged invoices in workflow;
- Continuous improvement in P2P processes;
- Monitor Global critical suppliers open invoices;
- Provide support to the processing team in regards to issue resolution for open invoices.
- + 2 years experience in Accounts Payable or Procurement;
- Advanced English level;
- Good planning and time management skills;
- Good key stakeholder management skills;
- SAP experience (PO and NonPO related transactions).
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.