Coordinador De Nomina
- TMF Group
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 09 Mar 2023
- 09 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
Support the HR & Payroll team with supervisory tasks. Responsible for reviewing the calculation of payroll and taxes. Perform the review of the accounting policy and the reports deliverable to the client. Send the information agreed with the client in the established times. Maintain constant communication with the client. Guide the staff in charge. The holder of this position is responsible for performing their work in a timely and efficient manner in order to deliver quality work and as contracted by the client.
- Carry out the advance planning of activities of the clients assigned.
- Review the payroll calculation of each of the assigned clients, according to the client's policies, legal guidelines and established times. Send information to the customer in a timely manner.
- Review the calculation of taxes of each of the assigned clients, according to the legal guidelines and in the established times. Instruct the trainee or Junior to obtain the capture lines for payment and send the statements, IDs, capture lines, etc. To the customer in a timely manner.
- Review the payroll reports agreed with the client, making sure that they reflect the result of the calculations made correctly and make the shipment to the client in a timely manner.
- Review and submit the annual calendar proposal to clients.
- Review the calculation of the SBC, and ensure the presentation in high time, low and salary modifications before the IMSS.
- Review the payment files agreed with customers and send them in a timely manner.
- Review the calculation of settlements and settlements, according to customer policies and legal guidelines. Send them to the customer.
- Ensure that the payroll CFDI stamping process is carried out within the legally established times and as agreed with the client.
- Verify that the CFDI validation process according to the processes established for it.
- Verify that the sending of payroll receipts as agreed with the client.
- Answer calls and emails to the client, within the established times.
- Give attention to customer questions and provide information about our services.
- Know the scope of the service contract of each assigned client.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Administration, Business or a related field
- Experience: work from 5 - 7 years
- Technical knowledge: Expert in end-to-end processing of Mexican payroll, security and social security and payroll taxes.
- English: Intermediate/advanced.
- Software: Good command of MS Excel and Word (intermediate - advanced level). Experience in managing payroll ERP, preferably in Supernómina.
- Skills: Proactivity, initiative and attention to detail. Being an organized person and adhering to rules, to comply and create processes that guarantee consistency, coherence and precision in the information prepared. Have the ability to identify and anticipate errors in relation to their activities and those of the team under their charge.
Lo que ofrecemos en México:
- Vales de Despensa
- Fondo de Ahorro
- Días de vacaciones
- Seguro de Gastos Medico Mayores
- Seguro de Vida
- PTU (30 días de sueldo)
- Entre otros...
¿Por qué este puesto es para ti?
- Trabajas con colegas y clientes de todo el mundo en trabajos interesantes y desafiantes.
- Brindamos oportunidades profesionales internas para que pueda avanzar más en su carrera dentro de TMF.
- El desarrollo continuo se apoya a través de oportunidades de aprendizaje global de TMF Business Academy.
Haciendo un impacto
- Nos ayudarás a hacer del mundo un lugar más sencillo para hacer negocios para nuestros clientes.
- A través de nuestro programa de responsabilidad social corporativa, también estará marcando la diferencia en las comunidades donde trabajamos.
- Fuerte cultura de retroalimentación para ayudar a construir un lugar de trabajo atractivo.
- Nuestro entorno de trabajo inclusivo le permite trabajar desde nuestras oficinas en todo el mundo, así como desde su casa, ayudándole a encontrar el equilibrio adecuado entre el trabajo y la vida personal para rendir al máximo.
Applications close: 24 Apr 2023 Mexico Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below