- Primark Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- 09 Mar 2023
- 09 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Internal audit
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you a driven team player with over 3 years' experience in audit, assurance or risk?? With a passion to make your mark on an international business, developing new approaches and methodologies? And a commercial, value-adding mind-set? Then we have the perfect role for you as Internal Auditor at our headquarters in Dublin.
As an exciting and fast-growing global retailer, the opportunities available in our head office can be phenomenal. Even though this role isn’t one where you’ll travel somewhere new each week, you’ll still feel the full impact of our international presence. From working alongside a large team of diverse people to making key decisions that directly affect our global operations, the opportunities you’ll have to make a real difference are limitless.
What we’re looking for
- Risk management. You’ll be working alongside stakeholders to define risk-based audit plans and deliver a range of risk engagements. This means you should have the ability to provide coherent risk consultations, and complete audits of the key business, operational and regulatory risks for the company.
- Leadership. Working with integrity and diplomacy, you’ll lead audit investigations and reviews, as well as important presentations. Demonstrating that you really understand the complex nature of our business.
- A team-oriented approach. Collaboration and communication are key to our success. For you, it means you will build lasting relationships with your colleagues across all levels of the business. It also means improving the standard of work together and managing risks in a consistent way.
- Analytical thinking. There is a large amount of data analysis and audit reviewing to be done in this role. Having an analytical mind set will help you to evaluate the best outcomes for our international business.
- An eye for detail. Planning and organisation are really important when it comes to doing your work to the best of your ability. And when you’re dealing with sensitive matters on a global scale, being able to plan and give full attention to the details is a must.
Why work with us?
At Primark, we know how hard everyone works to help achieve our business goals. We believe in acknowledging these efforts with competitive salaries a rewarding bonus scheme along with flexible working hours so you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. We work within a unique hybrid model here, so your day really works around you. How does finishing at 2pm on Fridays sound?
Plus, we’re well equipped for a healthy lifestyle with our own café, canteen, and gym. We'll also provide you with a progressive career path, because clear advancement is what we’re all about at Primark. We’re always open when talking about your development and we offer lots of training – whether it’s in‐house or sending you on courses. We’re big believers in rewarding hard work, which is easier to achieve with our teams being so close and forever willing to help out.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.