EY Turkey Account and Sector Operations Intern/Associate (EY-BD-Support)
- Not disclosed
- 08 Mar 2023
- 08 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
We are seeking a long-term Intern and/or an Associate to join our Account Support and Market Enablement team with the following qualifications:
- Final year students or new graduates with strong academic background
- Understanding of and interest to work with business processes, management reporting, operational analysis, and markets research
- Organized and result oriented personality, strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications (esp. MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is preferred)
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication is expected
- Strong fundamentals in reporting both in Turkish and in English is required
Ideal candidate will be responsible for operational tasks including:
- Perform desktop research, data refresh and detailed data cleaning tasks for companies, sectors, sales and pipeline
- Analysis and reporting on MS Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Participate in the automation of current reporting by using different business tools (SQL Server, SPSS and Microsoft Power BI)
- Meeting preparations, creating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, documenting meeting minutes, support & follow up of action plans
- Maintenance of internal documentation and regular data input to internal EY systems
- Effective use of Microsoft SharePoint to share and organize relevant information
- Work effectively and diligently as a team member, share responsibility, actively contribute, maintain communication, and update team members on progress
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.