Senior Administrator - Executive Compensation Services
- Intertrust Group
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 08 Mar 2023
- 08 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
By continuing to provide service excellence and dynamism, enhancing our already excellent reputation globally, our Executive Compensation Services team needs to expand.
At Intertrust Group, we provide practical and cutting edge solutions for running our clients’ employee incentive programs for maximum impact. We provide the full range of incentive services tailored to our clients’ needs, from employee trusts and pension arrangements, to complex fund deferral, share plan and carried interest plans. Companies are transforming faster than ever before and, for mutual success, every type of organization and the interests of both the organisation and its employees needs to be aligned.
The potential for growth in the business and as an employee at Intertrust Group is enormous. Our team members can grow by becoming experts in their field and providing a valuable contribution to the whole company, having exposure to a multitude of vehicles used in the global financial services industry. Helping organisations transform their employee incentive plans and get the best out of technology is at the core of what we do.
We focus on attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
We are looking to grow future leaders and our highly experienced team is looking for more people who have strong transferable skills that want to be part a department that offers a diverse range of services, and is market leading in a very niche and growing area.
We want to grow future leaders and our highly experienced department is looking to recruit ambitious and forward-thinking individuals with strong technical backgrounds in trust administration and/or compensation structures. We are looking for individuals with experience in managing and mentoring others, who want a career that is challenging and offers an opportunity to specialise in a growing area.
As a Senior Administrator you will be the day-to-day contact for a substantial portfolio of clients, including a couple of key clients and will have the opportunity to build relationships with these clients supported by an experienced Client Director of Manager. There is variety in this role and, in addition to the day-to-day servicing of our clients and their structures, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and specialise in an area you have a particular interest in, for example, you could become a technical specialist, work towards becoming a people focused assistant manager, get exposure to business development, or support our new business by becoming an onboarding specialist.
- Collaborate with your manager to administer a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative and pro-actively and effectively manage, diarize and prioritize your daily workloads
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues, and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members. Ensuring all client requests are dealt with promptly and our client service standards are maintained
- Ensure client records are clearly, accurately, and consistently updated with all correspondence and ensure client records are updated promptly to reflect transactions undertaken on the structures
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and at all times adhere to ITG policies and procedures
- In time supervise and assist in the training and mentoring of any Trainee Administrator and Administrator allocated to them, providing regular informal feedback and identifying any additional training needs to the relevant Manager / Associate Director
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager
- To be working towards or considering a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Some experience in employment related reward structures, such as share plans, nominee arrangements, and corporate savings and pension plans would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong trust or financial services background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team and establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Good academic background
- Competent with Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- A desire to learn and grow in their role with Intertrust
- About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.