Assurance Graduates - All KSA
- PwC Middle East
- Riyadh, Dhahran, Jeddah, Al Khobar
- Not disclosed
- 08 Mar 2023
- 08 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryPWC in the Middle East
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 7,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 295,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
About our Graduate Program Grow your career, develop your skills and create yourself. Our Graduate Program is the best start in your professional life. You'll be making an impact from day one, working with a fantastic community of solvers to tackle the world's most important problems. Be part of the New Equation!
The program is due to start in September 2023.
It’s an exciting time to join us in Assurance. The latest digital tools and technology help us deliver the highest-quality audits for some of the leading companies in PwC’s global client network. But Assurance is about far more than audit. We provide clients with a range of Other Assurance Services, from assessing the sustainability of a supply chain to compliance with companies’ internal governance policies. In all our work, we help clients achieve their true potential, whether we are guiding them through challenging accounting regulations, delivering trust and transparency solutions or reassuring shareholders with an accurate financial statement. Learn more Here
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. To know more about our Assurance business and what we offer: Click here
You'll have professional development and technical upskilling to help you thrive. You'll work with inspiring people in a culture passionate about making a difference. Use your creativity and experience to collaborate on challenging problems. And embrace continuous learning, with internal training and world-class mentors within reach every day.
The teams you could join include:
- Core Assurance: Audit
- Controls Assurance
What we are looking for
- Be a current final year student or recent graduate (in the last 24 months) with a related degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with a cumulative GPA of 3.2/4 (We determine whether you're on course for a 3.2 cumulative GPA based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.)
- Arabic speaking candidates preferred.
- Have less than 24 months of total experience.
- Be naturally curious, eager to take the initiative, enjoy testing ideas to find better ways of doing things, and are good at balancing a bold spirit with a sensible risk appetite.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, find out more about Life at PWC: https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, Apply Now!
Arabic speaking candidates required
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.