Assistant Finance Manager, RTR
- Petaling Jaya (First Avenue)
- Flexible benefits package
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance manager, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
What will your role be?
- The position will be reporting to Finance Manager, Operations Support (GL & Reporting) and shall be responsible in supporting all General Ledger and Reporting related activities.
- Key accountabilities includes ensuring service delivery in accordance to SLAs / KPIs and quality review.
- Provides clear direction and leadership to the team in line with Finance Ops Support & Services strategy.
- Support the Manager in identifying areas for process optimisation and performance of quality reviews to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures.
- Perform various tasks related to accounting, reporting and master data transaction processing, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Possess working knowledge of regional VAT/GST regulations and applications
- Ability to distinguish financial reporting and management reporting requirements
- Maintenance of internal documentation, SOPs and metric controls
- Perform periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Lead, develop and appraise the General Ledger & Reporting Team
- Ad hoc assignment
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Provide support in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to fixed asset & intercompany activities
- Cultivate a customer service culture within the team
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries and concerns in a professional manner
- Lead process improvements in managing intercompany & fixed asset transactions
- Focus on continuous process improvement and identify standardization opportunities
- Initiate, consult with manager and manage process improvements on the existing processes and achieve time and headcount savings
- Ensure process improvements are executed timely, accurately and within budget
Your success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting and/or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Knowledgeable on GL and reporting processes with hands-on experience and understanding of financial impact
- Strong GL and reporting process knowledge with in-depth knowledge of legal/regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.