Intern - Business Consulting (Financial Services), Finance Transformation
- Singapore, SGP
- Not disclosed
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
EY’s Business Consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your Key Responsibilities
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Numerate, with a solid grasp of financial performance analysis in the Financial/ Insurance industry
- Strong communications skills and evident working with people and teams from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To Qualify for the Role you must have
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Banking, Accountancy or relevant fields
- Ability to establish personal credibility quickly and deliver high quality deliverables.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong stakeholder management skills in understanding strategic direction and being able to convert into cohesive change management strategy and plans
- Ability to support the business development cycle
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
For your application to be considered, please upload both your resume and transcript.
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.