Internship (Audit / Tax / Advisory)
- Baker Tilly Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur / Batu Pahat
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
Baker Tilly Malaysia is inviting undergraduates who are currently pursuing their professional accounting qualification, or a Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, to join our paid Internship program.
The Baker Tilly Malaysia’s internship programme is designed to provide interns with a holistic experience in a large firm.
Baker Tilly Malaysia Internship Perks:
- Access to technical and soft-skills training and resources specifically designed for our people.
- Hands-on experience while working alongside our team of experts in the field.
Innovative work environment
- Understand what it means to have work-life integration as part of the Baker Tilly Malaysia family, and experience for yourself why we are the #bestplacetowork, through the many formal, social and sporting events organised by the firm.
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.