Tax Professional - Reduced Hours / Full-Time (Tax Knowledge Management)
- KPMG in Malta
- Pieta, Malta
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Part time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 145 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Role: Member of the Tax Knowledge Management Team
Perfect for: Tax professionals who are looking for a better work-life balance
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time with flexible working hours
Requirements: 4 years’ experience in tax law including Maltese tax
- Supports client-facing tax professionals with tax resources and tax knowledge;
- Contributes towards establishing the firm’s positions on the interpretation of tax law;
- Ensures that tax professionals are well-versed with the latest tax developments;
- Collects, records, manages and disseminates tax knowledge within the firm.
- Strong remuneration package with private health insurance;
- Flexible and hybrid working policies;
- Caring, supportive and team-focused environment;
- Daily opportunities to learn and grow.
Should the above vacancy interest you, please visit our website via the apply button below to submit your application.