- Pakistan Mercantile Exchange
- Karachi and Lahore
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified
- Ensure regulatory, operational and statutory compliance of PMEX and brokers as per SECP Guidance
- Conduct Enquiries, On-site Inspections and Investigations of Brokers Monitor brokers’ compliance through off-site reporting.
- Preparation of period off-site reports and data for submission to SECP.
- Perform periodic compliance reviews of the Exchange.
- Handle Investor Complaints.
- Liaise with the brokers and auditors on system audits.
- Follow up on rectification status of non-compliances.
- Maintain proper record of department in hard and soft form.
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned by the Assistant Manager RAD.
Direct Reporting to: Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs
Education: ACCA part qualified
Type of Employment: 3 years Contract
Location: Karachi and Lahore
Skills Required: Communication, Analytical, MS Office