- Hunters International
- Kuala Lumpur
- Up to RM10,000.00
- 07 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Business analyst, Chief accountant, Finance business partner, Finance manager, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Group accountant, Management accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Digital, Energy/utilities, Global business services and outsourcing, Healthcare, Management consultancy, Manufacturing/engineering, Pharmaceutical / medical, Property and construction, Public sector, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified, Qualified accountant, Manager
Our client is an European MNC company and leader in the consumer electronics industry globally. Due to business expansion and re-organisation, they are setting up their Global HQ to be based in KL. They are currently looking for qualified Financial Accountant to be part of their finance shared service team supporting their global markets.
- Deliver period end closing, preparation of management accounts, with regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in accordance with IFRS and MFRS, ensuring we meet statutory audit requirements.
- Prepare and review inter-company balances, reconciliations, journals and balance sheet reviews.
- Maintain accuracy of general ledger and sub ledgers.
- Develop and deliver insights through financial analysis of company performance.
- Support in group budgeting and forecasting, including cashflow management.
- Support in hyper-automation initiatives and software integrations to further improve financial process efficiency.
- Actively implement, review and advise on internal controls and compliance in accordance with company policies.
- A professional degree in Finance /Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Accounting system will be an advantage.
- Detail oriented, can work independently, team player.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Only Malaysian/ Malaysian PR candidate will be considered.