Compliance Data Steward
- TMF Group
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 06 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Audit, Compliance/risk, Forensic accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Assist in performing risk analysis and acceptance of the clients of TMF Group.
- Escalating potential risks of ML/TF to the next level within the organization.
- Record keeping of client acceptance files according to local and TMF Group internal regulations.
- Caring responsibility for compliance issues for specific countries (chasing, answering questions, stimulating awareness with regards to compliance etc).
- Maintaining and updating of TMF Compliance database.
- Following procedures consistently and maintaining audit trails for all AML KYC actions taken.
- Monitoring of AML / KYC standards as directed.
- Reviewing profiles using production quality tools to perform quality checks.
- Being up to date with Policy & Procedure changes.
- More than 2 years of working experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client (KYC) checks or compliance related field, and with a large multinational financial institution or similar.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of OFAC and other international sanctions laws and Money Laundering Regulations.
- Team player and self-starter with ability to work proactively and co-operatively with others.
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (essential) – further language(s) beneficial.
- Strong self-organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Concern for quality.
- Problem solving attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Sep 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.