- TMF Group
- Marsa, Malta
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 06 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible to provide efficient and qualitative service to portfolio of assigned clients. You will work in accordance with local Accounting and Tax legislation and in line with internal clients’ regulations, as well in compliance with all internal procedures and standards.
- Prepare the clients’ accounting and eventually also reviewing the clients’ accounting prepared by the junior accountants;
- Ensure that any payments effected by are in line with the instructions provide by clients;
- Perpetration of VAT returns and submissions thereof;
- Preparation of annual Financial Statements and liaising with the auditors for the completion of the statutory audit;
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation of annual or periodical tax computation;
- Supporting management with any other matters as may be required from time to time.
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Proven accountancy knowledge particularly related to financial assets;
- Knowledge of formulas used within Microsoft Excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team;
- Able to drawing up management accounts, financial reports;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English;
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting.
What’s in it for you
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 02 Apr 2023 Central Europe Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.