Manager/ Assistant Manager - Accounting Advisory and Audit
- JAA Associates
- Bangalore City, Bangalore (IN)
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate. Will decide after the interview.
- 06 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Audit, Finance business partner, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Trainee accountant, Tutor/Lecturer/Trainer
- Accounting - Public practice, Digital, Education and training, Global business services and outsourcing, Management consultancy
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Part qualified
JAA & Associates is an Indian Firm of Chartered Accountants since 2012. JAA specialises in audit, tax and advisory services and is open to recruiting professionals with a professional qualification and prior work experience. We provide high level of exposure to our people in various aspects of client service and an opportunity to learn and gain expertise in IFRS, Auditing, Taxation and Valuation. Our clients are of diverse backgrounds including Indian companies, MNC group companies, start-up's and non corporate legal entities.
We are 7 partners and about 120 staff and are actively hiring energetic and highly motivated professionals to be a part of our growth aspirations. We are hiring people with prior work experience, which includes managing teams, and overall engagement management.
Job requires strong technical skills and passion for client service. The role will require ability to deliver and supervise work in any of the below areas:
1) GAAP transition (Ind AS, US GAAP, IFRS)
2) Solutioning complex accounting issues
3) Assistance to clients to prepare for audits and IPO (including preparation of financial statements)
4) Trainings to clients on GAAP and Finance topics
5) Assisting clients in implementation of IT systems related to Finance Function
6) Secondments to clients as a part of finance function
7) Audit engagements at clients
8) Documentation of SOP and Accounting Manual at clients.\
9) Sustainability reporting advisory services
The candidate must have relevant experience in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel. Also requires ability to research on complex topics in accounting under IFRS and US GAAP.
Role will require ability to supervise and coach the team, manage projects on day to day basis and manage client relationships at operational level.