Senior Accountant - Public Practice
- Mellor Oxland LLP
- Nottingham (NG1)
- £40-£50k+ (Negotiable upon relevant experience)
- 05 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager
Mellor Oxland LLP, an accounting practice situated in the professional district of Nottingham City Centre is seeking a qualified accountant to join the team.
Do you have a wealth of experience, maybe from a national firm but looking for reduced hours. Or a flexible role to accommodate childcare or other caring duties.
At Mellor Oxland LLP the calibre of our corporate work mirrors that of a national firm but we're a small friendly practice who understands the pressures of balancing personal and professional aims.
The role will be tailored to suit the candidate but usual duties for the Portfolio Manager will include:
• Producing limited company, LLP, partnership and sole trader accounts to FRS105/102 standard
• Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
• Filing of Confirmation Statements and other Companies House documents
• VAT return preparation and filing
If you have at least five years post qualification experience, are happy working as part of a small team and able to manage your own workflow we would love to hear from you. We are happy to consider part time hours as well as an element of home working.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.