EY Riyadh Assurance - Climate Change and Sustainability Services COOP Program
- Riyadh, SAU
- Not disclosed
- 03 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
EY (Riyadh) Assurance – Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Coop Program
Location: Riyadh, KSA
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
- Climate Change and Sustainability Services group works with the largest companies in KSA and Other countries that belong to various sectors of the economy. Our task is to help businesses and governmental institutions solve complex problems at the intersection of economic, environmental, and social aspects, to make their activities transparent, responsible while remaining profitable and efficient. As a part of the team you will be able to participate in projects to assess the impact of business on society (assessment of socio-economic contribution, assessment of social efficiency of investments, assessment of product life cycle). On intern position your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- participation in conducting research for clients (regulatory environment in a sector of the economy, regulatory requirements in the field of ecology, industrial safety and labor protection, etc.);
- participation in the preparation of draft public corporate reports of clients;
- analysis of key client documents, including financial and management reporting, policies, standards, and procedures in the areas of operations, corporate governance, personnel management, environmental protection, labor protection, and industrial safety, as well as non-financial reports of companies;
- participation in the preparation of presentations, brochures, research, and other analytical materials and recommendations for the client.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- In your penultimate year at the university in economics, finance, or environmental studies;
- Advanced knowledge of office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in English and Arabic language
- Available to start the internship in Jan 2022.
- Saudi nationals will only be considered.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Online Assessments
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the online assessments as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.