Contentious Insolvency Manager
- Heathrow, UK
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 03 Mar 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Senior Insolvency Manager, Senior Insolvency Administrator, Appointment Taker, Insolvency Practitioner, Qualified
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of corporate insolvency case administration (predominately liquidation and administration appointments) whilst working alongside the team to promote and drive this area of business. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to really drive your career within Insolvency and share your knowledge of the market.
You will be managing your own case portfolio and will work to develop your team by providing tasks to ensure case progression is effective and efficient. As a manager you will be confident in introducing new policies where required to ensure efficient case management and to ensure all compliance issues are implemented and dealt with efficiently. You will be maintaining case portfolio/financials to ensure the team’s required billing maximum contribution to the targets, cash collection targets, recovery rates and lock up targets.
In terms of qualifications the successful candidate will demonstrate good technical, interpersonal and decision-making abilities. A minimum 4-5 years insolvency experience in a similar role is essential as well as a ACA/ACCA or CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency QualificationA note from the Hiring Manager
"This highly successful team is looking for a new manager to help run a portfolio of more complex and litigious insolvency cases and work closely with the partner to ensure the continued success of this team. "What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave(31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc.bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme(applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio. ( non R&I clients)
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover(applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave- We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program- For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.