Consulting, Finance Transformation, Banking Treasury - Senior Manager (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
- PwC Middle East
- Not disclosed
- 03 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Finance and Treasury practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Our team helps our clients maximise their available liquidity position and manage financial risk, such as foreign exchange rates, interest rate changes, and commodity price fluctuations, as well as make decisions around funding the core business operations and making investments to increase the value of the organisation to the shareholders.
- Responsible for Treasury and Asset Liability Management (ALM) agenda in commercial banking, development banking and broader financial services sector agenda
- Strong understanding of Treasury and ALM agenda covering
- Cash and liquidity management
- Capital management
- Asset liability management
- Funds transfer pricing
- Funding and financing
- Understanding of regulatory environment
- Treasury product control
- Treasury middle office
- Treasury operations
- Treasury accounting, hedge accounting and effectiveness testing
- Good understanding of Treasury Systems such as FIS, Oracle OFSAA, Murex, will be a plus covering
- Treasury Product and Instruments
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Treasury middle office and risk reporting
- Treasury accounting, including hedge accounting and integration with ERP
- How treasury processes and systems work in terms of Master Data, Postings & Controls
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACT or CFA (any levels) is preferred
- Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience in
- Banking Treasury Middle Office, ALM and Back Office
- Big 4 or Accenture
- Boutique SI (focus on banking treasury) such as Oracle OFSAA, Murex, FIS etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Proven IT skills in various digital platforms
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and teams
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.