Audit Assistant - Audit Centralization Trailblazer
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Petaling Jaya
- Not disclosed
- 01 Mar 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This program allows for a unique introduction to many of the avenues that a professional Audit career has to offer. The Audit Centralization Trailblazer Program is a 2-Year Program that aims to provide our Trailblazers with hands on experience while developing your interest and discovering your full potential as future Auditors.
As an Audit Centralization Trailblazer, you will be part of a comprehensive and fulfilling start to your career journey as you gain experience in the Audit Procedures. You will be spending 2 years to familiarize on the fundamental of Audit Procedures while assisting and supporting our Auditors on their daily operations.
- Opportunity to be converted to Audit Associate in the Audit Department
- Sponsorship of Professional Paper
- Opportunity to experience the fundamentals of Audit and to learn Audit knowledge during the program.
- Exclusive Audit training from KPMG Business School
- Direct mentorship from Audit Partner
- To process the request submitted by engagement team; checking the letter are in order and to follow up with audit team on insufficient information.
- Update into tracking list which is part of the audit working paper to be included in eAudit / KPMG Clara by the engagement team.
- Chase for confirmation reply from third party to meet the deadline required.
Auditing Dormant Entities
- To carry out audit procedures for Dormant Entities
- Document and perform audit working papers and obtain sufficient Audit evidence for Dormant Entities.
Audit Inventory Count
- To assist Audit engagement teams in inventory count.
- Prepare working papers for Inventory count
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- To do cross referencing in Audit working paper.
- Help engagement team to sanitize raw data extracted from client's accounting system into relevant data for Audit purpose (data sampling) Download Announcement.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
- General admin / audit work.
- Chasing for outstanding payment from debtor.
- Prepare financial statement roll forward or skeleton for new client.
- Financial statement call over/proof read and casting.
- STPM Holders, Diploma, Advance Diploma in Accounting with a minimum CGPA of 3.50
- ACCA or CAT with a minimum completion of 9/13 papers
- SPM or equivalent with a minimum 5As (compulsory English & Mathematics)
- Good interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and to travel outstation for field work purposes.
- Malaysian candidate(s) only.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.