Manager - Corporate Services
- Intertrust Group
- Jersey, UK
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 01 Mar 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Our award-winning Corporate Services team in Jersey provides a full suite of services into a fast expanding global business and client base. Services include: directors, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles.
Given Intertrusts’ exceptional client base, the team work on the most varied and complex of assignments. We operate a global service line which ensures consistent application of good governance and best practice in corporate administration services across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, and provides the ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients with an international profile.
- Assist with ad-hoc team projects to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes
- Provide technical support to the Corporate Services team administrators and be an expert in the products and services offered on team and within the Intertrust Group globally
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to corporate entities , be able to share this knowledge your with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. changes in regulatory and legislation matters
- Assist with all statutory returns as required, and assist with keeping client records up to date
- Undertake reviews of financial statements and other legal/technical documents
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence, conduct client care meetings and maintain good relationships with clients
- Produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Pro-actively complete client take-on process and on-going reviews of clients
- Have the delivery of enhanced client service at the forefront of every action and deepen client relationships in all actions
- Demonstrate good motivation, communicative and leadership skills and take care of, and establish good relationships with all team members
- Assist with the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Demonstrate the firms stated policy of raising the bar in client service by leading by example
- Assist the administrators in the co-ordination of the accounts preparation function for all team clients, in liaison with the Accounting Services Team and including liaison with external auditors, where relevant.
- Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of staff time charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing
- Contribute to the department's strategy for growth and participate actively in team and management strategy sessions
- Take responsibility for your team achieving budgeted revenue each year and look for ways to increase book of business and assist in the financial development of the Corporate Services team
- At least ICSA/ACCA qualified
- Required to have previous experience holding board positions as well as an authorised signatory
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
- Broad understanding the specific offerings within Corporate Services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.