EY Graduate Programme - Business Consulting (Transformation Delivery)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As part of the Transformation Execution team, you will work with our clients to establish and operate transformation office / Program Management Office (PMO) or Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) infrastructure to mobilize and manage programs by applying waterfall, agile or other proven frameworks and methodologies. You will team with engagement directors/managers to design, establish and operate day to day program and governance structures tracking performance, status, strategic risks and issues and benefit realization across workstreams. You will support a knowledgeable team with experience in planning, controlling and executing complex programs to deliver results for our clients on time, on budget and on scope.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand clients’ requirements and objectives of their initiatives to ensure a successful and timely implementation
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Engage clients regularly to identify progress, issues and risks faced during the implementation
- Supporting clients with successful delivery of their programs, leading to the growth of a business
- Be involved in complex capital programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from concept, feasibility& financing; through planning, statutory process & design; into procurement, construction, commissioning & operational readiness
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge, ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge, and possess in depth business acumen
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities \
- Good self-management skills
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Computer Systems, Engineering, Economics, Business or other related fields
- Ideally, you’ll also have past relevant trainee/internship experiences
- A good record of extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to complete an online assessment and a self-recorded video interview.
- Attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.