- Grant Thornton Malaysia
- Johor Bahru
- Not disclosed
- 01 Mar 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Transfer pricing is an increasingly important field of taxation practice in our increasingly globalised and complex business world. Our expertise helps our clients determine a fair arm’s length price when transacting between associated enterprises. It is a fast-changing and interesting field of work that combines the disciplines of economics, business and taxation and requires strong analytical skills.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager and Transfer Pricing Associate to join our growing Transfer Pricing team in Johor Bahru.
- Work with managers, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally.
- Assist in preparation of transfer pricing documentation such as in functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Law, Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for Associate position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English, especially in writing.
- The ability to work fast-paced and adaptable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keenness to understand businesses and a passion to offer value-added advice to clients.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.