Internship - Accounts
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Inter-company Reconciliation Preparation
- Prepare and ensure inter-company reconciliation are 100% accurate and completed Check inter-company reconciliation for all inter-company transactions against the summary of AP, AR aging report Posting of the inter-company reconciliation to Portal
2. Fixed Assets maintenance
- Prepare and maintain FA register with clear description and breakdown details Perform FA Disposal/Write Off accurately and ensure it is posted to GL Prepare monthly depreciation computation for Team Lead / Assistant Manager’s review and approval
3. Fixed Assets Integrity check
- Perform integrity check on Fixed Asset and General Ledger before monthly closing for Team Lead / Assistant Manager’s verification and approval
4. Receivable Processing
- Process e-DN/CN /Tax invoice Manual Billing for non-trade and POB timely and accurately as per GMCR submitted by Business Unit Bank in of cheques and capturing of collection data in the system Perform month end AR closing and reconcile against General Ledger based on KPI timeline
5. AR Ledger Clearance / Housekeeping
- Perform housekeeping of debtors ledger based on the work method statement(s) Perform clearing of bank and inter-company recon based on the KPI timeline if there is any.
6. Aging Report
- Ensure all AR Aging reports are posted in the Portal based on the KPI timeline
- To assist in any other tasks assigned from time to time
Interested candidates may apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.