- Kerry Group
- Dubai, DU, AE
- Not disclosed
- 28 Feb 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial analyst, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The Pricing Specialist role will be reporting to the Strategic Pricing Lead - Middle East Foodservice. This role will be responsible for end-to-end pricing for customers in the Middle East Region and safeguarding our margin management principles in the APMEA region, ensuring that all Kerry products are priced accurately according to our set guidelines.
The Pricing Analyst role will require a strong understanding of Kerry products and its cost drivers, be a subject-matter-expert on Kerry's pricing process and systems and a strong connector to the relevant Finance teams and critical cross-function stakeholders in Sales, Procurement and Supply Chain. The person in this role will have to demonstrate strong communication, detail & systems orientation, with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Manage end-to-end pricing process for all customers.
- Active contributor to the annual pricing process
- Support the Strategic Price Margin & Management (PMM) Leads as needed
- Process enablement through supporting the design and embedding system enhancements (SFDC, Vendavo etc)
- Support any Pricing projects in the future
- Intercompany pricing and contract management
- Costing and Master Data Management for Vendavo and Optiva systems
- Support for Vendavo Roll-Out (parallel testing etc).
- Maintenance of customer pricing contracts.
- Assist & support the AR department in the resolution of pricing disputes.
- Assist & support the PMM enablement lead with the management of unpriced orders in SAP
- Rebate management (agreement setup, accruals and journals etc).
- Ad-hoc pricing activities for End-Use-Market and Foundational Technology Support as required.
- Audit enquiry & governance support annually
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years relevant Pricing and Margin Management experience within a commercial environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills and/or experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Focused on improvement and standardization of processes
- Comfortable with ambiguity
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.