About this position
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
We are inviting interested candidates who are snowball-learner, creative implementers and resource investigators to join our audit team and grow your professional experience with us.
As an Audit Associate, you will assist in mind-provoking assurance service assignments, preparing tax auditing, perform financial auditing & financial budget analysis.
Audit Associate requirements:
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language communication
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc)
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.