Internal Audit Executive
- Bishop Fleming
- Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Truro, Worcester
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 20 Feb 2023
- 20 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Internal Audit Executive
Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Truro, Worcester
We are looking to recruit a motivated Internal auditor to join our expanding Internal Audit team.
This role can be based from any of our seven offices and will involve working with a broad range of organisations across the public and corporate sectors.
We are interested in speaking to both Part Qualified and Qualified candidates, as the roles responsibilities can be shaped around the appointed candidate’s skills and experience.
This position will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
You will be joining a business that has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to work for and will be able to play in key role in our journey, as we look to continue to grow and expand our internal audit offering.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of internal audit engagements.
- Executing assignments from planning through to reporting
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished risk and control specialists and business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA or IIA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – we can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of internal audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with and can confidently liaise with their clients
- Well-organised, enthusiastic and thorough, with a systematic approach and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Alastair Campbell; Head of Risk Assurance if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.