GES - Tax Consultant (Italian Speaker)
- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 08 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Graduated (or expected to be graduated soon) in Economics, accounting, Finance, human resources and related fields. Even if not strictly required, a graduation in accounting or tax fields or high-level knowledge on accounting and Italian tax topics at least would be a plus;
- Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment;
- Team working attitude in a contest where the info/experience sharing is a premium;
- High “informatization”. MS Office experience required including Excel knowledge. “PROFIS by Sistemi” experience would be a significant plus;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Proactive, organized, attention to detail, deadline oriented, hands-on and problem solving approach;
- Excellent analytical skills as well as communication (oral and written) and time management skills;
- Patience, methodological strictness, constancy, mediation ability at one with the capacity to prevent/solve possible little conflicts it might occur in the day-by-day activity;
- Fluent Italian and English written and spoken.
Your future role
Compliant with our internal policies and procedures, the candidate verifies that all the conditions are met in order to submit the tax returns etc. to the Italian Tax Authorities within the assigned deadline and also guarantees that they are regularly processed by the System and a receipt is released, to be then linked to the pertinent tax return. Otherwise arrange for all those actions with the appropriate people in order to solve any possible short circuits in the process (such as, negative outcome of the checks, file discards, receipts not released within 5 days, etc.). He/she also collects and provides information from/to the competent professional in charge with the tax return at stake.
As a GES Consultant, you will:
- Apply your technical experience in tax compliance, compensation, global equity, and employment tax engagements to identify and consult on tax issues.
- Participate in expatriate tax, foreign national tax returns, mobility program support, global compensation review, global pensions, and payroll.
What we offer
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid work model;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings;
- Personal development and constant growth;
- Career pathway and opportunity to constantly grow;
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit;
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance;
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services;
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte Offices.
- We kindly ask you to upload your CV in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviewing process.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms and the largest professional. The services Deloitte offers audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services. Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among a “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
Deloitte Albania. A career built around you.
In Albania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Albania sh.p.k, Audit sh.p.k and Deloitte legal sh.p.k. With more than 400 professionals, Deloitte in Albania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
About the team
We are looking for talented, methodic and motivated, smart people – like you – who want to make its own ability and proactiveness available for the Tax Department of an important Deloitte tax member firm.
Every day we challenge ourselves to perform our tax services at the highest standard level and meet our clients' expectations, by finalizing our efforts in a timely and proper way, in a very pressing contest, where our clients are monthly requested to perform different formalities in favor of the Tax Authorities. People being part of our GES unit play a fundamental role in this concern.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.