Assistant Manager - Intergration & Separation (Transaction Services)
- KPMG Lower Gulf Limited
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Competitive salary
- 08 Feb 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
KPMG LG's Deals+ Advisory is growing, and we are looking for a seasoned consultant who will work closely with Engagement Managers to support the delivery of Integration and Separation engagements throughout the M&A transaction lifecycle covering Operational DD, Synergies, Integration/Separation assessments, Detailed integration/separation planning, separations and integrations implementation (functional workstream support and running/supporting the Integration/Separation Management Office). The ideal candidate will also support Associate Directors and Managers on the preparation of proposals and business development activities.
Qualification and prior experience:
- Bachelors degree and/or CA, CPA, ACCA qualified.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in end-to-end lifecycle of integrations and separations: Assessments, Detailed planning Day1/100 and Implementation.
- Experience in integrations/separations supporting detailed planning and implementation of functional workstreams (HR, Finance, Operations, IT, Legal, etc.).
- Experience with supporting the Integration/Separation Management Office.
- Experience in Operational and/or IT due diligence, synergies assessment, identification of transitional services and costing.
- Good reporting writing, presentation skills and communication skills.
- Experience in designing proposals.
- Flexible working style and good team-working skills.
- Big four experience or similar industry related experience is preferable.
- Arabic language proficient
- Industry Experience: Various.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.