Tax Operations Senior Manager
- Deloitte Belgium
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
- 08 Feb 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world?
You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with usWe are looking for a Lead on Tax Operating Model / Transformation.
- You will be building a team and leading client projects on:
- Assessment of current Tax Operating Model and determine To-Be
- Implementation of Tax Operating Models and setting up related governance
- Best practice process documentation
- Assessment SSC/CoE performance on Tax Operations with standardization/efficiency creation exercise
- You will closely work with experts in data and technology
Let’s talk about you
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Next to strong communication skills, ability to lead a team and develop business.
- Having expertise in Operating Model discussions whereby the emphasis is not specifically on insource versus outsource but rather on to be successful the corner stones of each operating model need to be controlled (talent, process, technology, data, governance)
- Strong business / finance understanding.
- Tax process understanding is a plus.
You will join our Tax Technology Consulting “TTC” team of technology consultants with an affiliation to tax matters. Our team consists of people with very diverse backgrounds. Some of us are data scientist, others are ERP system specialists (Oracle/SAP), and others are finance/tax process generalists. What unites us is our mission to solving complex tax problems using technology and adding value to our client’s tax teams by bringing high efficiency in their day to day processes. We acquired a market leading reputation by bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.