Senior Consultant - Actuarial Advisory
- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
Our dynamically growing actuarial department is looking for new Senior consultants into our cash-flow modelling team.
Required professional background and skills:
- Graduated in Actuarial Science
- Strong command of spoken and written Hungarian and English
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong analytical and / or modelling skills
- Flexible way of thinking and working
- Team player attitude but also capability to work independently
- Good understanding of structure, features and financial aspects of life insurance products
- Experience in life cash-flow modelling technics and in at least actuarial cash-flow modelling software solution (e.g. Prophet, Risk Agility, AFM)
- 3+ year relevant professional experience gained in consulting / insurance industry
We consider as an advantage:
- German language knowledge
- Willingness to travel during the engagements across Europe (Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic etc.)
Deloitte's Clients rely on our actuarial department in many cases, starting with audits (assessment of technical provisions adequacy for IFRS and Solvency II purposes, recalculation of reserves and solvency capital requirements) through calculation of employee benefits and pension payments, valuation of insurance companies (embedded value and other models) and many other areas. We provide help to our domestic and international Clients.
If you are interested in actuarial studies and/or general modeling or programming moreover if you want to get to know various areas and insurance companies in different locations across Europe, this is the perfect place for you.What we offer
- Opportunities to increase your insurance business understanding through participation in local and international projects to learn different insurance companies, products and foreign markets
- Participation in various actuarial modelling projects and opportunity to further enhance modelling skills
- Rapid knowledge development through on-the-job training and participation in actuarial trainings and conferences in Hungary and abroad, possibility for secondment in Europe
- Motivated team and endless opportunities of company events: skiing, happy hours, Christmas party, summer team building etc.
- Competitive salary including a wide range of benefits, as: the most advanced mobile phone, office massage & yoga, health and sport programs
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte’s actuaries and consultants are driven by their passion to understand, interpret and leverage data to help solve complex business issues. Across a wide range of industries Deloitte’s clients depend on the Actuarial teams to help them understand their customers better, reduce operating costs and drive performance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.