Career Compass Programme - Consulting - September 2023 (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Compliance/risk, Forensic accountant, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
The Consulting oriented Career Compass Programme gives you the unique opportunity to discover different types of jobs over a period of two years at Associate level.
PwC provides Consulting-oriented services through 3 lines of business, which are Risk Assurance, Tax Consulting and of course Advisory.
The objective of this Consulting-oriented Career Compass Program is to discover the many aspects of the Consulting services we provide to our clients across our firm. The framework is similar to the Industry Career Compass Program; key difference will be the focus on the consulting practice.
Rather than starting your career with a focus on Risk Assurance, Advisory or Tax, you will experience each of them while being trained and coached in one the best working atmospheres you can have.
You will be exposed to small and fast growing clients as well as to larger organisations. They are often well known and many have wide international outreach.
What happens at the end of the programme? Based on your aspirations and the needs of our firm, you will pursue your career in Consulting within our Risk Assurance, Tax or Advisory practices. Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go.
Want to know what it will look like?
- Take part in internal audit (advisory) reviews focusing on process, controls and regulations, as well as AML advisory engagements for local and international clients.
- Be involved in projects for clients within the financial sector, including asset and wealth management and alternatives, in order to help them improve their internal control framework and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work in a highly dynamic team and increase your knowledge in internal control and regulatory compliance.
- Have interactions with colleagues from other lines of services within PwC Luxembourg, other PwC offices and with clients contacts from Luxembourg and beyond.
- Working in a dynamic and rewarding environment
- Advise on the structuring of our clients from a tax perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, refinancing, acquisitions or disposal of assets, etc.
- Manage and supervise the day to day tax aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients from Luxembourg direct tax to VAT but also going through transfer pricing support, as well as developing new opportunities for the firm.
- You will be required to collaborate with other tax and non-tax teams within PwC Luxembourg and in other jurisdictions to answer our clients’ needs.
- Be involved in various projects for clients within the financial sector focusing on the funds industry, including asset & wealth management and alternative funds.
- Take part in consulting projects where you will assist these types of clients in areas such as: defining client’s target operating model covering the organisation, processes and/or systems dimensions, supporting clients in their operational efficiency through process and operational framework reviews, empowering clients with project management capabilities, regulatory advice linked to hot topics or data management optimisation.
- Work in a dynamic, international and rewarding environment.
We offer you:
- The possibility to discover multiple types of jobs and get a deeper understanding of Consulting services;
- The chance to grow in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams within an exciting working atmosphere;
- Many training opportunities to develop both your soft and technical skills tailored to your specific needs;
- Meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level.
- You are or will be soon graduated and look for a diverse career start;
- You are fluent in English. French and German are considered as an asset;
- You are intellectually curious, willing to learn, rigorous and proactive;
- You have both strong communication and good analytical skills;
- You are a good team player and you work on multiple tasks independently or in a team;
- You have developed an agile mind, capable of setting up priorities;
- You are a fast learner with the ability to understand complex matters in a relatively short period of time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.