- BDO Singapore
- Singapore, SG
- Competitive salary
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Gather and organise information about the consulting case to be solved or the procedure to be improved.
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to determine organisational improvement required.
- Analyse financial data and gap analysis.
- Conduct market intelligence consisting of industry and competitive outlook.
- Present findings and make recommendations relating to organisational transformation needs and strategic growth plans.
- Support senior members through presentations and written reports.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Management, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- At least 2-3 years of consulting & research experience preferably for a Senior Associate position.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, topped with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-stressed environment, and can meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.