Operations Client Service Senior Manager
- State Street.
- Hyderabad, India
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Officer (420) – Client operations - Service Governance
State Street: Senior Manager (Officer)
Who we are looking for: The role is within SSGD Client Services Institutional investors services (IIS). The successful candidate will contribute to the team’s success by having responsibility for managing the clients, internal stake holders, JV partners and the team. The role involves strong external & internal engagement and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met with 100% accuracy along with analytically strong background
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining will be responsible for the client services & Client delivery management roles for fund accounting and custody services we offer our clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work on critical risk work streams such as Cash exceptions, Open Trades, failed Trades, past Due Income and others for the Top Clients of US with the aim of remediating key operational issues and minimize risks
- Identify the root cause of client impacting issues across work streams by performing deep dives
- Ability to perform research or review of custody/accounting related transactions with the help of State Street based systems & SOPs
- Highlight findings of the review to senior management and functional teams based on research or review
- Work with Client Service teams, GCOO’s and functional teams to remediate operational issues
- Establish routine communication with relevant stakeholders and execute strategies to better meet client expectations and to ensure collaboration & teamwork across entities
- Assist in developing success metrics for each client. Expand the India service delivery scorecard for key clients.
- Track performance and enquiries with specific focus on trends and improvement opportunities.
- Review the daily quality of services provided to key clients, specific to the KPIs, provided by the GIC and JVs in India Escalate any emerging trends which have a negative impact on the key clients
- Attend a monthly client review committee where by client issues and success are reviewed on a BU by BU basis.
- Develop a deep knowledge of key clients & their business and service model. Leverage that insight to educate others about the client to ensure their needs are understood and serviced appropriately.
- Understand and own key clients changes across all impacted teams to ensure timely implementation and seamless experience.
- Partner with Client Service and support India leadership to manage escalations with rapid resolution focused on prevention and true root cause identification and resolution.
- Able to develop and implement procedural improvements based on successful resolution of issues.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, out of the box thinking and solution orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on prioritizations. Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Client focus: – Act as a focal point of contact to maintain strong client relationship; actively participate in client meetings, and ensure team responds to client inquiries.
- Leadership Focus – Leverage experience and technical expertise to support peers globally by providing guidance and training, and fully support and participate in all aspects of employee engagement.
- Operational Efficiency Focus: Actively participate in an efficient and effective global operating model, collaborating with peers globally, and using standard technology, best practices, and optimal functions.
- Performance Focus: Provide excellent service to clients through a results-oriented mindset
- Quality & Risk Focus: Understand and minimize risk through adhering to standard and client specific operating procedures and through broad participation in the global training program. Focus on qualitative work, attention to detail with a thorough understanding of business impact and ways to minimize risk.
- Equivalent to a BS degree in Finance, Business or related field.
- At least 9 years of related Custody and/or Fund Accounting experience, part of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of securities language and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Solid understanding of operational functions within Custody and/or Fund Accounting
- Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with global stakeholders and possess exceptional ability to prioritize work priorities.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the initiative and capability to collaborate with a diverse stakeholder base to deliver timely and high quality output
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.