Senior Finance Manager| AMW CL| Union Place
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Union Place, LK
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable, Finance manager, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Member of a professional accounting body and/or A bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Good understanding on ERP system and knowledge of SAP system is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance department with In-depth understanding & extensive related exposure at the similar capacity.
- Experience in the Big four Audit Firms would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytics skills with specialization in finance analytics and understanding of regulations relevant to the finance industry.
- Written, oral and presentational skills and communicating effectively with non-finance staff.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Finance operation activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company while delivering accurate financial results to the management for effective decision making.
- Finalizing Management Financial Statements as per the reporting deadlines and review branch performance by analyzing profit center wise reports.
- Provide accurate information with regard to statutory provisions relevant for borrowers and ad hoc reports when required and providing information to the group financial reporting as and when required.
- Oversee day to day processing of financial transactions including payment process and customer settlements and ensure reporting to Financial Intelligence Unit in relation to the guidelines issued.
- Build high performance teams by nurturing and developing talent to improve efficiency and collaborate with cross-functional departments to drive operational efficiencies.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.