Private Equity and Real Assets–Fund Accounting & Administration Supervisor, Remote, Senior Associate
- State Street
- OSL/POL-Offsite Poland/Remote
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Accounting & Administration Supervisor, Senior Associate you will
- Supervise daily PERA Fund Accounting processes ( Cash Bookkeeping and Cash Reconciliations, accounting for accruals, prepayments and valuations, Period End Reporting including NAV Calculations)
- Review associates work
- Provide excellent client service
- Direct interactions with both clients and business partners in Home Sites.
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participating in system testing and implementation of improvements
- Delivering trainings
- Provide regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues
- Report any staff performance issues to manager, etc.
What we value
- Team player
- Flexible and eager to develop itself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, develop solutions and provide an input which enable to make the effective decisions
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area preferred
What we offer
- Remote work from Poland
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.