Senior Associate - Financial Services Advisory
- BDO Singapore
- BDO LLP, Singapore
- Competitive salary
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- For regulatory audit, you will understand the relevant regulatory requirements and perform procedures in assessing the regulated financial institutions' compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- For internal audit, you will perform procedures to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls, perform a regulatory health check on key business areas, recommend improvement in controls and assess compliance with the policies and procedures and sound business practices as well as compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- For regulatory compliance advisory, you will understand the relevant requirements for providing compliance advisory to our financial services clients and preparing and/or reviewing regulatory returns for their submission to the regulators.
- You will be exposed to diversified projects across different industry/sector.
- Degree in Business or Law or Accountancy from a reputable local University
- Proven experience of at least 1 to 2 years of experience in the following:
- Professional firms involved in regulatory compliance engagements
- Financial institutions in regulatory compliance or internal audit role
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Good written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous and detailed
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player and keen learner
- Strong interest in the financial sector