Junior Pricing Competencies Group (PCG) team (m/f)
- Luxembourg, LUX
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
- You will work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- You will integrate the PCG team (Pricing Competencies Group), which supports the Audit teams specialized in Wealth & Asset Management for valuation topics.
- In this context, you will perform portfolio valuations of plain vanilla assets and listed derivative products (options and futures), as well as foreign exchange forwards.
- You will contribute to the testing of funds annual income (dividends on equities, accrued interests on fixed income).
- You will create accurate and synthetic portfolio benchmarks to spot potential errors in Net Asset Value calculations.
- You will contribute to the automatization of the team valuation tools.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Strong organisation, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility and team-player
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, VBA would be a plus
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- First experience within the fund industry
- Knowledge of the basic financial products (stocks, fixed income, futures, options, forwards)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters