Junior Consultant - Regulations and Reporting
- Luxembourg, LUX
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be part of a multi-national and cross-functional team working for clients in the asset management and insurance industry. The team supports clients across Europe in meeting their regulatory requirements using cutting-edge digital solutions. Our reporting service covers more than 20 regulations and the team is constantly adding new regulations to the service suite as well as working towards improving the service dashboards to ensure process transparency and to integrate useful analytics.
Depending on your profile & expectations, you can be involved in
- Regulatory Consultancy/ Onboarding (business development);
- Client Service (oversee and track the automated process execution & completion);
- Business Product (design & execute product change, perform modelling & implement complex calculations);
- Technical Product (write user stories, bring new product ideas).
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Depending on the sub-team you target: studies in business administration with either asset management, capital markets, marketing and communications or computer science orientation;
- Preferably, prior internship at a consulting firm, asset manager, fund administration, life-insurer or IT solutions provider;
- Excellent command of Microsoft office applications i.e., PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters