Fund Accounting & Administration, Officer
- State Street.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Credit control, Financial analyst, Fund accountant, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
Become a leader within the Real Assets business unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Solutions Group. Treasury Fund Administrator Officers direct the day-to-day treasury and administrative needs for several client sponsored investment funds. We are a team of dedicated Treasury professionals who serve as the first line of defense in ensuring data accuracy and continuously assessing risk. As an Officer you will partner with both client and internal personnel to establish treasury process workflows and client deadlines while supervising staff members.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Treasury Fund Administrator, Officer you will manage functions for multiple clients/funds including, but not limited to:
- Processing daily wire transactions
- Managing internal workflow to ensure that client deadlines are met
- Cash reporting and forecasting
- Credit facility, bank account and database administration
- Administrating capital calls and distributions
- Leading special projects for the treasury department
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
- Experience leading verbal and written communications at senior levels with internal and external clients
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in effectively leading teams and driving operational efficiencies.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A college degree (finance, business, mathematics, accounting or economics degree preferred)
- At least 6+ years of previous experience
- CTP is a plus
- Experience with treasury workstation
- Advanced Excel skills\
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
$70,000 - $107,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.