Senior Consultant | EY-Parthenon | Strategy and Transactions | HCMC Office
- Ho Chi Minh City, VN
- Competitive remuneration package
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital.
EY – Parthenon is a sub-service line within SaT where our professionals help CEOs reimagine their ecosystems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. EY-Parthenon professionals help organizations consider a broader set of stakeholders when defining their purpose, setting their strategy, transforming their business, and measuring and reporting the value they create. By connecting teams and technologies from within EY-Parthenon and the broader EY ecosystem, EY-Parthenon professionals can provide clients with corporate, transaction and turnaround strategies that are actionable and impactful and that help deliver long-term, sustainable value.
Strategy and Transactions – EY Parthenon
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in strategy, restructuring advisory and commercial due diligence projects;
- Carry out deep dive analysis of financial statement, business performance, business plan, financial projection/model, and other materials related to strategy projects;
- Prepare proposal, preliminary research for pitching deck, teaser, information memorandum;
- Perform market research and other particular research on target company and related industry;
- Build, review and validate financial projection and business plan upon certain strategy projects;
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings;
- Interact with clients, potential investors and other key stakeholders.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with business-related majors (finance, accounting, economics, business administration, computer science, business intelligence) from reputable universities outside of Vietnam, preferred from the US, UK, Australia, and other English speaking countries; or from top universities in Vietnam
- Work experience: at least 3 years for Senior level in management consulting, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, audit or any similar field at Big 4 and/or multinational companies, international organizations, big domestic corporations.
- MBA degree and professional qualifications such as CMA, CFA, ACCA, CPA Australia would be key advantages
- Logical, analytical and problem solving skills. Fast learner, team work.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel). Programming/coding is a plus.
What we offer
Join our EY-P team and provide clients a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, supporting both buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence and restructuring, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.