Team Lead, Accounting
- Aspiro SDN BHD
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Invoice Processing
- Process transactions from medium to difficult complexity.
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before processing by the Payment team.
- Has working knowledge on both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
Travel and Expense (T&E) Processing:
- Manage travel and entertainment process including:
- Processing and validating approvals in T&E reports.
- Processing, reviewing and releasing payment based on electronic expense reports.
- Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts
- Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports and reconciliations
- Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve simple system errors relating to Asset Accounting, Journal processing & SAP system closing tasks
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting related course
- Min of 6 years of working experience in relevant field with min 2 years leading a team
- Shared service industry experience is an add advantage
- At least 3 years of experience using SAP system (mandatory)
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Good communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.