Team Leader ~ Business Advisory Services Accountant
- Bani Park, Jaipur, India
- Up to ₹3,84,000 + performance-related bonus, and other benefits
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Financial accountant, Financial controller, Group accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Global business services and outsourcing, Management consultancy
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
NOTE: Previous experience leading accounting teams is ESSENTIAL. Please do NOT apply if you have no experience. Your application WILL be rejected immediately if you do not have such experience.
Based in Jaipur, India, the role is part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. The role-holder will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by providing our clients with a full range of quality accounting services. The role is busy and demanding.
Opportunities exist to help with accounting and reporting, budgeting, valuations, due diligence, business proposals, tax advisory, forecasting, general advisory services. As part of the operational leadership team, you will be responsible for managing accounting operations on a day-to-day basis.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Compile statutory financial statements and income tax returns to query or review stage for New Zealand, Australian and UK individuals, family trusts and trading entities.
- Research and provide timely and relevant tax and business advice to our Director on New Zealand, Australian and UK tax law application.
- Actively lead, motivate, manage, recruit, and develop other staff.
- Participate and contribute to our strategic plans and business development.
- Lead and manage clients’ management reporting and accounting activities.
- Resolve client queries and disputes, manage service levels and deadlines, prepare regular reports for clients in the role holder’s portfolio.
- Lead, manage and efile group and clients’ indirect tax obligations.
- Lead and manage other staff responsible for group and clients ‘accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, and internal reporting activities.
- Create budgets and track performance and analyse reasons for budget variances; create cash flow forecasts and rolling forecasts.
- Analyse client data and develop intelligent reporting metrics and dashboards to help provide key insights to our clients’ businesses
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place to secure the integrity and security of financial information we manage.
- Achieve budgeted chargeable hours, fees, and profitability targets.
- Assist with other accounting duties, as required.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or near qualified (80.0% of papers completed) ACCA/CA (Essential)
- 2+ years’ experience in ACCA/CA firm environment or similar (Essential).
- Previous experience leading a team (Essential)
- Xero Certified (Essential).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team management and troubleshooting skills.
- Happy to assist with bookkeeping duties, as needed.
- Well organised, and able to work in reactive and fast paced environment.