Bank Loan Servicing, Assistant Vice President
- State Street.
- Quincy, Massachusetts
- Not disclosed
- 06 Feb 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Responsible for the day to day management of a functional team(s) within Client Support Services.
- Responsible for performing assigned, complex daily operations and processes.
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries from client, Client Management, COEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage and escalate issues related to BU SS and CoEs
- Maintain and monitor open items, issues, logs, project lists…
- Manage daily service delivery through Client Support Specialists
- Address custom client requests, manage production activities of Client Support Specialists 1, 2 and Senior Specialists.
- Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes.
- Assist with client conversions and other client projects.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Work closely with BU Client Service as needed.
- Manage report card data collection and production.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Train client on using SS interfaces (i.e. myss.com, eHorizon, Cash Flow Module, Cash Manager)
- Train, develop and motivate new staff.
- Complete performance appraisals.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Serve on committees.
- Help define and implement new company initiatives.
- Perform annual risk assessments for customer accounts and alert VP of any changes that may increase State Street risk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- BS/BA degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of securities language and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and management skills.
- Solid understanding of operational functions within custody and/or fund accounting.
- Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software applications.
- Ability to develop and enhance client relationships.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfill all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.