- Alter Domus
- Cork, IE
- Customised compensation structure
- 06 Feb 2023
- 06 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
- Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services;
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties;
- Completing Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Completion of Asset Reconciliation.
Being the clients’ contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties’ relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- A candidate with 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry (Trustee, Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency) would be preferable but not mandatory;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of eFront
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
Summary of Key Competencies required for the position
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.