- Intertrust Group
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 06 Feb 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Fund accountant, Management accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. You will be part of a growing team to provide professional accounting services for a portfolio of funds.
- Assist in the daily maintenance, bookkeeping and reconciliation of the full books of accounts for real estate funds
- Prepare monthly & quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Prepare payment instructions for funds and check account balances
- Prepare Net Asset Valuations reports for the funds in-charge on a monthly or quarterly basis as requested by clients
- Coordination and preparation of worksheets and supporting documentation for monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements (“BAS”) for Manager’s review
- Liaise with auditors throughout year-end audit process, responding to queries and providing requested information as needed
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
- Assisting with client queries and other tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 1 year of previous financial services experience (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Qualified member or working towards CA, CPA or equivalent
- Good understanding of Private Equity and Real Estate fund operations
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About us – why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
For more information about this position, please contact Cathy Chan via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.