EY Ireland - IT Controls Assurance Graduate Programme 2023
- Not disclosed
- 06 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
IT Controls Assurance Graduate Programme 2023
*Please note you may only apply to one 2023 EY graduate programme. All additional applications will not be considered.
At EY, we're building a better working world. Starting with yours.
We know that big ideas can come from anywhere and some of our highest flyers come from under the radar. Apply now for the EY Graduate Programme 2023, that’s designed for those who want to think outside the box.
By joining one of our award-winning Graduate Programmes, you will have the opportunity to become an integral part of a team in EY. You’ll receive world-class hands-on training that has real-world application. You’ll stretch yourself and we’ll challenge you.
We’re #1 in the areas that matter for your career and we’re looking for graduates with no borders on their ambitions.
Here’s to building a better working world.
About the opportunity
Technology is at the heart of most modern organisations. While Technology opens opportunities, it also exposes organisations to risks. As organizations continue to transform at pace and embrace new emerging technology, there is an ever-increasing need for support in mitigating risk.
Our IT Controls Assurance Team combines digital know-how with advanced technology to help clients understand and respond to the changing IT risks within their environment. Our experience helps clients grow, manage, protect and, when necessary, transform their businesses. Together, we shape entire industries by applying the right technological solutions to real world problems. Your diversity of thought will only strengthen our work within this incredibly varied business area.
We have several work streams for you to experience which help EY clients on matters including improving their processes/governance policies and establishing future focused control strategies.
Across all the work streams, you will be given the opportunity, as you grow in your career, to lead meetings, identify issues, and propose solutions. You will work with different people from different levels and be exposed to different environments.
Skills and attributes for success
- A minimum 2.1 or higher in your chosen Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- You demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming.
- You have the energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead.
- You can see the bigger picture, while also being detail oriented.
- You enjoy problem solving, you are willing to ask questions, embrace new challenges and are passionate about reimagining the future.
- You have the proficiency to manage several projects simultaneously; and are confident handling change and prioritising tasks.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
We aim to create a diverse workplace, which contributes to our objective of building a better working world. We are looking for people from all backgrounds.
Building a better working world. Starting with yours.
Applications close 28th February 2023.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.